Thursday, August 2, 2007

They Can Dish It Out . . .

So the Bush Administration thinks the Democrats are on a “witch hunt.” They’re frustrated over Congress’ continued insistence to question senior White House officials about a variety of suspected wrongdoing. Now all we hear is whine, whine, whine.

Now first of all, I just want to say this, SUCK IT!!! It's your turn, bitches!

There. Now that I’ve reverted to 10th grade, I can move on. But seriously, don’t you love what pussies the Republicans are turning out to be. All that macho, militaristic, jingoistic posturing and religious extremism? Crumbling. Just like a school yard bully. One good punch to the nose usually solves the problem. Wish it were that easy.

Now what I find most amusing/annoying is that the Republicans didn’t seem to mind a little witch hunt of their own when Clinton was president. Lest we forget, Clinton’s impeachment was the result of a long, fruitless exploration of potential wrongdoing (none found) by the Special Prosecutor (Lord Voldemort). Granted, he committed perjury. BUT he lied about getting a blowjob. In a deposition about ANOTHER issue. I think Al Gonzales may have lied about that, too. I think he said he’d had one at some point. Not likely.

And I can’t help of thinking of the holier-than-thou types who get hoisted on their own petards. Hell, even the granddaddy of political sexual scandals, Gary Hart, brought it on himself by daring the press to prove he was having an affair. Two clicks of a shutter later, they were like, “Okay, how about this picture of you and your bimbo on a yacht.” End of presidential aspirations.

And now the American public has even caught on to The Boy Who Cried Osama and won’t be distracted by Bush’s terrorism scare tactics. And there is suddenly a whole lot of squirming going on in the executive branch. And for Cheney, in the newly created Legexecuto Branch, which is apparently responsible for the promulgation of all things evil.

As I was channel surfing last night, I came across some “stupid people” clips show. There was Bush, finishing a speech, striding off stage, cocky as always. He reached the double exit door and pulled. But it was locked. He tried the other door. It, too was locked. So he turns to the crowd, embarrassment covering his face. And stands there. Waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

Get used to it Mr. President. There’s no way out.

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

I'd have to disagree with you on one point - Cheney is clearly Lord Voldemot.

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I have to tell someone who is amazed (or more likely, appalled) by stupidity. I teach a course called "Academic Writing" for a university. A student failed the course because: a. she's not a good student and b. she didn't turn in a paper and that zero reduced her D- to an F. Because of some other issues, I let her submit the missing paper. She submitted a paper entirely plagiarized from Wikipedia. When I told her that her failing grade stood as a result of her plagiarism, she pleaded, "I didn't read Instruction If you want me to rewrite it in my words I will." (sic) No thanks.
And I agree with Heather about Cheney.
Heather's mom