Friday, February 22, 2008

Check out "in the Pink Texas"

Last night, my friend Matty D blogged the Dem debate live on inthepinktexas.com, an hysterically funny blog about politics. I watched my Tivo'd Project Runway reunion show, and the American Idol elimination show. Now, THAT'S American politics in action.

Anyhoo, I think you'll get a kick out of the coverage. And in case you were wondering, I didn't watch the debate because I already know who i'm voting for. Plus, I genuinely like both candidates and hate watching them beat up on each other.

So there.

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

I went to see a movie. I have the debate recorded, but I'm not sure I'll watch it. Like you said, I already know for whom I'm voting.

I've watched half of the reunion show. Is there something going on between Chris and Rami? They can't keep their hands off each other.

Anonymous said...

neener neener ...