Monday, December 11, 2006

It's War!

Howdy, folks! How many times a day do you come across rampant stupidity--the kind that makes you think the shallow end of the gene pool is getting more crowded than the deep end? If you're anything like me, it's PLENTY. So, I've started a blog. Hallelujah. I know. Just what the world needs. Now, if you think you're smarter than me, you probably are. And if you have an opinion that differs from mine, spill it. But, remember one thing: the point of all this is to give us a chuckle. To not let that crazy person driving 40 mph in the passing lane make us the crazy person behind them.

We're all in this together. It's US vs. THEM. And I swear to God, I think they're winning.

So, as the battle rages in Iraq, let's start fighting back against the insurgency right here at home--THE ATTACK OF THE STUPID PEOPLE!

No comments: