Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Things To Do

No, that’s not the calendar year. That’s how many things are on my “to do” list. Sheesh. I might as well just call them “resolutions.” At least that way I’ll manage to accomplish some of those.

At the top of my list is my poor neglected child. This blog. Stupid people are doing stupid things all over the world and I’m sitting back on my ever-expanding buttocks, calling out holiday salutations and begging someone to “fix me another Manhattan!”

So, my number one resolution is to blog more. Lots more. Of course, who knows if anyone is still out there reading? Surely there are a few Stupidistas still hanging in?

So, off we go. And only 2008 “resolutions” to begin. What’s that in the road? A head?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay!!!! more blogging please!!!

Anonymous said...

Heh...heh..."Road...head."

drax said...

missed ya'