Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mama Don't Play

This from CNN: After finding alcohol in her 19-year old son's car, Jane Hambleton decided to sell the car. But she didn’t want anyone thinking there was anything wrong with it and she saw a great opportunity for others to learn from his mistake. So she place the following ad in the local paper:

"OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."

Jane Hambleon is now automatically nominated for my Mom of the Year Award, should I ever actually give one out.

Rock on, Jane!

4 comments:

hokgardner said...

Hey! I wrote about her, too.

Unknown said...

can Britney, Jamie Lynn, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay and all their celeb-u-spawn go live with her too? There may be hope for the future...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marthachick said...

Um, I thought Mom of the Year was me? I mean, we made Vivian watch Auntie Mame on New Years Day and everything!