Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Named Your Daughter "Loser?"

So, you’re nine months pregnant. You and your hubby have picked names, after MANY hours of ridiculous back and forth. You go into labor and give birth to a beautiful baby girl, Ava Grace. Your sweet hubby goes off to fill out the paperwork and they bring the baby in for you to hold and feed. Only your sweet hubby is now a GIGANTIC DICK. See, while you were resting, he named your daughter Sarah McCain Palin.

It would be bad enough that your “partner” went behind your back. But to name the child something like that . . . don’t get it. "I don't think she believes me yet," said the brainiac dad, Mark Ciptak. "It's going to take some more convincing."

I think she’s going to need some convincing to EVER let you have sex with her again.

Mr. Ciptak (pronounced “Dipshit”—I think it’s Polish) wanted to do his part for the Republican ticket. "I took one for the cause," he said. "I can't give a lot of financial support for the (McCain/Palin) campaign. I do have a sign up in my yard, but I can do very little." Very little indeed. I mean, this speaks VOLUMES to the type of husband and father he must be.

The saddest part is that little Sarah Dipshit’s NAME isn’t going to be her biggest challenge in life. It’s going to be her ASSHOLE father. She’ll probably end up running away to live in a lesbian commune when she’s a teenager.

No comments: