Sunday, January 2, 2011

In All Things, Balance

So . . . anybody still out there? Yeah, I know. I suck. The good news is, it was SUCH an amazing and productive 2010 that there simply wasn't a lot of bandwidth for personal projects like this here bloggy thingy. But I missed it oh so much. The bad news? Work is still ginning along at rocket speed (I guess that's really good news, but you know what I mean).

In the spirit of the new year, however, I am resolving to refresh and relaunch AOTSP. However, I am also trying to be a kinder, gentler person, so you can see the inherent conflict I'm facing. Oh, well, if I have to break a resolution . . .

Therefore I am in deep, secret negotiations to do all kinds of fancy thangs here. So stay tuned. If you're there.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start posting again. Starting here! Starting now!

xoxo and Happy New Year,

Seamus O'Pine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I accidently happened on here because I have the flu or food poisoning or some such thing, and Facebook tends to be boreing after an hour of staring at it listening to my stomach churn, awaiting the inevitable dash for the toilet. Pleasantly surprised you are back.I wonder if animal product was slipped into a meal I ate under the guise of some clever name hmmmmmmmmm, gotta dash now ...